Thursday 4 April 2013

The weather has not improved but I am defying it here, I have been making lemonade and pretending it's not snowing outside. I love making lemonade in the summer and a friend had mentioned she adds basil to hers, which I thought sounded a bit strange but I gave it a whirl. It adds a really nice flavour and tastes so refreshing. Looking forward to making some more over the summer. 

Ingredients
3 lemons (minus seeds and skin)
Handful of basil leaves
6 tbsp of honey
3 cups of water
1 cup of ice

Put the whole lot in a food processor and whizz. Pour into glass and add pretty straw. You may want to vary the quantities above to suit your taste. 

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be trying this, thanks for the recipe! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...